Sarah is now one full year clean from cocaine addiction and has been using the 20 years of lived experience and her subsequent training as a recovery coach to help bring others out of the darkness of addiction to dance with her in the light. Sarah is a single mum to a 3-year-old boy who has been the catalyst for massive transformation in her life. She strives to be her best for them both.
A born leader, Sarah is using her skills, knowledge and experience to create a new recovery community to bring people together and support personal transformations
I met Sarah online and have always been impressed by her ability to be totally honest. Not every day is great for her as she recovers but she’s not afraid to show that vulnerable side of herself.
She has been on a massive personal transformation and now feels that her purpose in life is to help others on their recovery journey
Some key points from our interview:
- How unbroken means to her about retrieving all the broken parts of herself that had been lost
- How she never believed that dabbling in drugs as a teenager would lead to a drug addiction and cocaine dependence
- How she’s learnt through her personal journey of healing, that cocaine stopped her from feeling the hurt of her childhood abandonment issues
- How becoming a mum made her ask herself some important questions which led to her realising she needed to stop before it stopped her
- How when she made the decision to quit cocaine, she felt she had to be accountable and chose to go public with her story
- How she realised that drugs never gave her confidence she thought they did, as that was always inside of her
- How she’s passionate about helping others to heal and recover from drug addiction and has no set up an online community called “Recovery Central”
FB Personal: www.facebook.com/therecoverywitch2911
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCxOdbVy_Cm4RRZ79MSswOjQ
Hosted by Madeleine Black, the show will share stories of all the amazing people Madeleine has met on her own journey as an author/speaker and these stories will heal, motivate, inspire and bring hope when they share their wisdom and knowledge with her.
She really believes in the power that comes when we share our stories, that in fact we are not story tellers but story healers. Tune in to discover what helped them to stay unbroken and together we will discover that none of us are broken beyond repair.
You can find out more about Madeleine, her story and her memoir, Unbroken, from her website: https://madeleineblack.co.uk/
Watch edited highlights on YouTube:
Short of time but want to tune in?
Watch Short Vlog Versions on our You Tube Channel HERE