Peter Paul Parker is a Dahn Master in the mind-body-spirit arena, a musician and sound healer.
He works with both the energy and physical body. Peter is a Ki Gong champion, winning the international competition with the British Team in Korea in 2016. Peter runs a successful coaching business achieving amazing results with highly sensitive people and empaths using the Dream Method.
He has set up a local charity called Brighter Living helping the elderly with their health and well-being using Ki Gong and meditation. Peter has also worked with schools locally, helping students connect with themselves.
Peter has launched the Bright Beings Academy online internationally, which incorporates everything that he does to empower people to reach their full potential as human beings. Peter's motto is ‘Journey Inwards – Succeed Outwards’
Some key points from our interview:
· How he believes that unbroken means that even though at times it may feel like the end of the road, he knows it isn’t and he keeps going
· How he used to focus on what the fall over but now he focuses on the come back
· How his mother became his best friend as he couldn’t understand his brother’s energy, but she passed away when he was eleven
· How he struggled when he was sent to boarding school after his mother died and felt like it was hell because there were paedophiles and bullies there
· How he left the sales world to become a musician and loved improvising music as it became a type of meditation for him
· How he looks back and sees that his drinking habit covered up the pressures of the music world and his unprocessed childhood trauma – ptsd -now helped by traditional Chinese medicine
· How he discovered Ki Gong at a mind, body & spirit festival he was at with his wife and it spoke to him
· How he believes that everything we go through comes up in our body- “The Body Keeps the Score”
“Journey Inwards – Succeed Outwards”
Reach Out To Peter here >> https://www.peterpaulparker.co.uk/
"Unbroken: Healing Through Storytelling" features individuals who have all triumphed after adversity and have not just bounced back in life, but forward and are now making a difference for others.
Hosted by Madeleine Black, the show will share stories of all the amazing people Madeleine has met on her own journey as an author/speaker and these stories will heal, motivate, inspire and bring hope when they share their wisdom and knowledge with her.
She really believes in the power that comes when we share our stories, that in fact we are not story tellers but story healers. Tune in to discover what helped them to stay unbroken and together we will discover that none of us are broken beyond repair.
You can find out more about Madeleine, her story and her memoir, Unbroken, from her website: https://madeleineblack.co.uk/
You can listen to the full extended series of incredible stories on https://www.buzzsprout.com/1386718
Short of time but want to tune in?
Watch Short Vlog Versions on our You Tube Channel HERE