Roxy Rhodes is a psychotherapist and business coach with a private practice in Derbyshire who works predominantly with women who are ready to make some life changes.
Her no BS, filter-free and empathic approach makes her a force to be reckoned with. She'll call you out on your excuses and hold your hand to make the changes.
Her sarcastic humour will immediately put you at ease and you'll find yourself feeling like you've known her for years. She genuinely loves to watch women grow and says that's her "why" that underpins everything she does.
Some key points from our interview:
· How Unbroken means being whole and authentic and not using any valid reason as an excuse to not do the things we want to do
· How at aged two she was scalded over 70% of her body and wasn’t expected to live
· How miraculously her organs that had shut down started to work again and she need her hands or feet amputated
· How she grew up in hospitals and loved everything about them
· How she feels that because her parents never covered up her burns and skin grafts, she never felt any shame around them
· How she believes we are only vulnerable if we are ashamed
· How she learnt to put good boundaries in place to support herself
· How she wants to inspire other to not try and fit in and don’t let anything hold you back, go after your dreams
And join her free Facebook Group at facebook.com/groups/filterfreebusiness
"Unbroken: Healing Through Storytelling" features individuals who have all triumphed after adversity and have not just bounced back in life, but forward and are now making a difference for others.
Hosted by Madeleine Black, the show will share stories of all the amazing people Madeleine has met on her own journey as an author/speaker and these stories will heal, motivate, inspire and bring hope when they share their wisdom and knowledge with her.
She really believes in the power that comes when we share our stories, that in fact we are not story tellers but story healers. Tune in to discover what helped them to stay unbroken and together we will discover that none of us are broken beyond repair.
You can find out more about Madeleine, her story and her memoir, Unbroken, from her website: https://madeleineblack.co.uk/
You can listen to the full extended series of incredible stories on https://www.buzzsprout.com/1386718
Short of time but want to tune in?
Watch Short Vlog Versions on our You Tube Channel HERE