Andrea Rainsford –Andrea had an extensive career in the corporate world, working as a Business Development Manager for Ernst & Young and Eversheds.
A career change beckoned following a stroke and in 2009, Andrea graduated with a BSc in Computing Science.
A need to help and guide small businesses followed and SEO Angel was born in 2014.
SEO Angel aims to de-mystify SEO, to help small and micro businesses with their visibility and watch them thrive!
Some key points from our interview:
· How she believes that Unbroken means her life had many broken shards of glass at times, but she’s examined and fixed them and is thriving again
· How in 2003 she was diagnosed with ME which almost broke her as she fought against the illness and believes that could be what led to her stroke
· How once she was left hospital, she didn’t leave her house for six years
· How she was unable to carry on with her work and went to university and got a degree in computing science
· How she went to university in a wheelchair, but walked in for her graduation with crutches
· How despite being told by her Dr’s that she won’t walk again she never gave up on her dream of walking unaided
· How she practices self-care
· How at the time of this interview she has walked without the use of crutches for the last eight weeks only but is also determined to dance unaided too!
· How she recognises that it would be so easy to wallow in everything she’s been through, but she chose to get back
Hosted by Madeleine Black, the show will share stories of all the amazing people Madeleine has met on her own journey as an author/speaker and these stories will heal, motivate, inspire and bring hope when they share their wisdom and knowledge with her.
She really believes in the power that comes when we share our stories, that in fact we are not story tellers but story healers. Tune in to discover what helped them to stay unbroken and together we will discover that none of us are broken beyond repair.
You can find out more about Madeleine, her story and her memoir, Unbroken, from her website: https://madeleineblack.co.uk/
You can listen to the full extended series of incredible stories on https://www.buzzsprout.com/1386718
Short of time but want to tune in?
Watch Short Vlog Versions on our You Tube Channel HERE