I loved my conversation with Graham, as he explains how he has kept going through life and bends like a tree in the wind despite the challenges life has put his way
He is the only professional speaker who escaped from a cult, went to prison and recovered from testicular cancer, all before he was 25
He left me inspired by his resilience and here are some of the key points from our interview you will hear when you listen in
- How he left a controlling cult that he grew up in
- How he managed to break free of his conditioning
- How he grew his resilience
- How he encourages young people to have the life that they want to have
- How he learnt to trust his instincts and listened to his gut by making heart shaped decisions
- How he looks for the positive in every day
- How he has stayed a rebel but in more sensible ways now!
"I learnt to keep going and bend like a tree in the wind" – Graham Frost
* * * *
"Unbroken: Healing Through Storytelling" features individuals who have all triumphed after adversity and have not just bounced back in life, but forward and are now making a difference for others.
Hosted by Madeleine Black, the show will share stories of all the amazing people Madeleine has met on her own journey as an author/speaker and these stories will heal, motivate, inspire and bring hope when they share their wisdom and knowledge with her.
She really believes in the power that comes when we share our stories, that in fact we are not story tellers but story healers. Tune in to discover what helped them to stay unbroken and together we will discover that none of us are broken beyond repair.
You can find out more about Madeleine, her story and her memoir, Unbroken, from her website: https://madeleineblack.co.uk/
Watch edited highlights on YouTube:
Follow on Instagram:
Short of time but want to tune in?
Watch Short Vlog Versions on our You Tube Channel HERE