In 2014 Rachael Welford’s life changed forever. She was bedridden. She couldn't work for a year and it took her an additional two years to get back to functioning.
The issue? Depression, anxiety and panic attacks.
The solution? Mastering her mindset, meditation and self-development. And that’s what she teaches now. Welford Wellbeing helps people to stop suffering in silence. Move out of their own shadows and light up their lives in ways they never knew possible
You can’t fail to be motivated and energised when you listen to Rachael! She has been on a huge journey and has learnt so much from her journey.
Some insights you won’t want to miss:
- How even though she thought she was living her best life she was under a lot of stress
- How she recognised she was self-medicating with food/alcohol/recreational drugs
- How being bedridden was her wakeup call
- How she recognised her negative self-talk and had to learn to be nicer to herself
- How daily affirmations and therapy helped her recovery
- How she realised she didn’t have to believe everything she thought
- How it’s very possible to reprogramme the brain
- How she had to take radical responsibility to empower herself
- How she went from feeling rock bottom to being voted the best alternative therapist by Time Out
"You can choose to be kinder to yourself in your thoughts" – Rachael Welford
* * * *
"Unbroken: Healing Through Storytelling" features individuals who have all triumphed after adversity and have not just bounced back in life, but forward and are now making a difference for others.
Hosted by Madeleine Black, the show will share stories of all the amazing people Madeleine has met on her own journey as an author/speaker and these stories will heal, motivate, inspire and bring hope when they share their wisdom and knowledge with her.
She really believes in the power that comes when we share our stories, that in fact we are not story tellers but story healers. Tune in to discover what helped them to stay unbroken and together we will discover that none of us are broken beyond repair.
You can find out more about Madeleine, her story and her memoir, Unbroken, from her website: https://madeleineblack.co.uk/
Watch edited highlights on YouTube:
Follow on Instagram:
Short of time but want to tune in?
Watch Short Vlog Versions on our You Tube Channel HERE