You can't fail to be motivated by Kimberly's passion and strength to recover after trauma – she experienced trauma as a child and also narcissistic abuse at the hands of her abusive ex husband.
She uses her lived experiences along with her learnings and trauma research to now help others leave harmful and abusive relationships.
She supports survivors with one-on-one coaching and coaching communities. Kimberly was brought to coaching after a 13-year abusive marriage and a health diagnosis that left her searching for answers on the impact of long-term abuse on the body. She began her own recovery and loved the trauma-informed process so much, she wanted to help others. As both a childhood and narcissitic abuse survivor, Kimberly is passionate about supporting the recovery and discovery of identity and purpose for her clients.
She spent 15 years in the corporate world in sales and marketing with fortune 100 companies and has a degree in Journalism and Mass Communications. Kimberly integrates both her business and lived trauma experience as well as her faith in God into her coaching to support both the natural and spiritual Caption needs of her clients. She resides in the greater Atlanta, GA area in the United States with her 4 sons. She loves dancing, nature, laughter and covenant partnerships and friendships
Some key points from our interview:
- How she learnt to hold on to who she really is at her core
- How she had to learn to detox from the attachment she had formed with her abusive ex husband
- How she recognised how brain washed she was which threw her off the course of her life
- How she had to learn to re wire her brain and thinking
- How she associates her system being over loaded by stress resulted in her developing MS
- How her faith in God has given her strength and been her anchor
- How she became so committed to self love which meant planning her life that included herself and met her own needs
* * * *
"Unbroken: Healing Through Storytelling" features individuals who have all triumphed after adversity and have not just bounced back in life, but forward and are now making a difference for others.
Hosted by Madeleine Black, the show will share stories of all the amazing people Madeleine has met on her own journey as an author/speaker and these stories will heal, motivate, inspire and bring hope when they share their wisdom and knowledge with her.
She really believes in the power that comes when we share our stories, that in fact we are not story tellers but story healers. Tune in to discover what helped them to stay unbroken and together we will discover that none of us are broken beyond repair.
You can find out more about Madeleine, her story and her memoir, Unbroken, from her website: https://madeleineblack.co.uk/
Watch the Podcast via YouTube:
Follow on Instagram: