Loved speaking to my guest this week and I defy you not to be motivated by his positive energy!
Tre Lowe is a London based musician, mentor, and entrepreneur
Producer-songwriter of the award-winning band Architechs. Notable for their chart-topping song: Body Groove. A regular music contributor on ITN news.
A landlord and property investor, with 20 years of experience. Additionally, Tre has a successful coaching & consulting company called Alpha Clique, specialising in success & performance coaching for entrepreneurs and business owners.
Tre is a passionate wellness advocate, as a lifelong sufferer, he campaigns for tinnitus awareness, reaching an audience of millions.
He has appeared on BBC Breakfast News, ITV, ITN News, BBC Radio, BBC 5 Live, The Sun newspaper, and numerous others
Some key points from our interview:
· How he believes that his parents’ ability to stay unbroken has helped him
· How he has had a catalogue of events through his life but learnt to stay strong
· How he has turned his own pain into something better
· How he’s grateful for the pain he’s been through otherwise he wouldn’t be so obsessed with mindset and personal development
· How he’s so proud of the legacy that his brother has left with their hit song “Body Groove”
* * * *
"Unbroken: Healing Through Storytelling" features individuals who have all triumphed after adversity and have not just bounced back in life, but forward and are now making a difference for others.
Hosted by Madeleine Black, the show will share stories of all the amazing people Madeleine has met on her own journey as an author/speaker and these stories will heal, motivate, inspire and bring hope when they share their wisdom and knowledge with her.
You can find out more about Madeleine, her story and her memoir, Unbroken, from her website: https://madeleineblack.co.uk/
Watch edited highlights on YouTube:
Short of time but want to tune in?
Watch Short Vlog Versions on our You Tube Channel HERE