Gen Edwards is an intuitive energy healer, born in Zimbabwe, and who lived in South Africa for a long time. She is currently loving living in Leeds, and healing globally!
She is an accredited healing facilitator using The Emotion Code and The Body Code; and has been practising as a healer since 2015, when she got her first energy healing qualification.
Gen has helped hundreds of people all around the world with emotional, physical and mental issues, by helping to sort out old, emotional baggage that no longer serves them and that leads to stress and disease. She works on the premise that our bodies have a powerful ability to restore our own health if conditions are right, so she tries to make the conditions right, with the right energy balance.
Just before our interview she told me she was worried that she might not be a good fit for my show as she didn’t have a big story or a life altering event, but has grown up with low self-esteem and a feeling of not being good enough and it would take till she was in her 50’s to finally be happy with who she was and accept herself
I reassured her that her story would resonate with so many people and it’s great to show others that despite being in her 50’s she was able to do the work and make the changes needed to reverse and change her mindset, thought patterns and behaviour
Some key points from our interview:
· How her definition of Unbroken is to be like a tree that can bend and sway in the wind and doesn’t snap due to its resilience
· How she always knew at a very young age she had been adopted at birth
· How despite being adopted into a loving and supportive family, she always felt not good enough and had a mother wound
· How it would take till she reached her 50’s that she decided to stop stuffing her hurt down and deal with her stuff
· How she was amazed when her energy healer asked her in their first Kinesiology session “Who abandoned you?”
· How she decided to work on herself and has reached a peaceful and loving place and no longer thinks she’s not good enough
· How she uses holistic therapies and alternative medicine to release trapped emotion and has trained in The Emotion Code and Body Code
· How she is passionate now about helping others to heal and transform with acceptance, gratitude and love for a more peaceful life
Hosted by Madeleine Black, the show will share stories of all the amazing people Madeleine has met on her own journey as an author/speaker and these stories will heal, motivate, inspire and bring hope when they share their wisdom and knowledge with her.
She really believes in the power that comes when we share our stories, that in fact we are not story tellers but story healers. Tune in to discover what helped them to stay unbroken and together we will discover that none of us are broken beyond repair.
You can find out more about Madeleine, her story and her memoir, Unbroken, from her website: https://madeleineblack.co.uk/
Watch edited highlights on YouTube:
Short of time but want to tune in?
Watch Short Vlog Versions on our You Tube Channel HERE