Beverley Densham is a mindfulness Pilates teacher of 24 years and an Author
She graduated from the University of Brighton with a degree in Sports Science and became a Pilates teacher.
Two near death experiences and divorce guided her to heal and inspire others with her mindfulness Pilates zoom studio.
She created a mindfulness Pilates podcast, and founder of the Happy Kids cards and Happy & Calm cards to help you live happily ever after
Some people seem to experience a catalogue of events in their life, and I’m always amazed how they draw strength from these events and come back stronger and brighter than they were before!
Some key points from our interview:
- How she feels that she did feel broken and destroyed in the past, but she’s come back braver and better than before
- How after a serious road traffic accident when she was hit by a car when she was cycling, she developed depression, chronic fatigue and PTSD
- How she discovered Pilates which inspired her to heal and set up her own studio
- How she had a pre eclamptic fit during childbirth and nearly died again but believes she survived to protect her son and give others a voice
- How she and her three-year-old son had to flee their home due to domestic abuse
- How she had to learn to heal herself again but her creativity opened up again as a result
- How she loves to encourage others to connect with their guardian angels
- How she is now thriving in life and business after overcoming all of her challenges
My book I Talk to Angels: Connect with your guardian angels & all good bookshops & signed copies from the website.
Hosted by Madeleine Black, the show will share stories of all the amazing people Madeleine has met on her own journey as an author/speaker and these stories will heal, motivate, inspire and bring hope when they share their wisdom and knowledge with her.
She really believes in the power that comes when we share our stories, that in fact we are not story tellers but story healers. Tune in to discover what helped them to stay unbroken and together we will discover that none of us are broken beyond repair.
You can find out more about Madeleine, her story and her memoir, Unbroken, from her website: https://madeleineblack.co.uk/
Watch edited highlights on YouTube:
Short of time but want to tune in?
Watch Short Vlog Versions on our You Tube Channel HERE