Christopher Morris is a Hypnotherapist from Bristol who works online with clients in the UK and abroad. He spent 30 years in the performing arts industry as an actor, director, and teacher before training as hypnotherapist. He changed career after struggling with his own mental health, partly due the death of his daughter Aoife and son Lucas in 2014.
Chris is passionate about bringing out the best in people and has a wealth of experience helping clients deal with problems and finding solutions. Each week he sets aside 5 hours for reduced rate or pro/bono work to help others.
He has a sports mad son that keeps him busy most days, as chauffeur to Alex’s sporting activities. When not behind the wheel of the car Chris spends time watching Bristol City FC, taking country walks with the family, and negotiating for the TV remote control
Some key points from our interview:
· How his family has a family coat of arms in Latin (Erupta Copula) which translates as an Unbroken bond!
· How he believes that something positive can come out of tragedy
· How he learnt to come to terms with losing his daughter and son
· How he left teaching and retrained as a hypnotherapist and loves transforming people’s life and making positive changes
· How he plays in a football team which is made up of other men that has lost children
· How he believes that we can get through whatever happens to us and laugh and enjoy life again
"Unbroken: Healing Through Storytelling" features individuals who have all triumphed after adversity and have not just bounced back in life, but forward and are now making a difference for others.
Hosted by Madeleine Black, the show will share stories of all the amazing people Madeleine has met on her own journey as an author/speaker and these stories will heal, motivate, inspire and bring hope when they share their wisdom and knowledge with her.
She really believes in the power that comes when we share our stories, that in fact we are not story tellers but story healers. Tune in to discover what helped them to stay unbroken and together we will discover that none of us are broken beyond repair.
You can find out more about Madeleine, her story and her memoir, Unbroken, from her website: https://madeleineblack.co.uk/
Watch edited highlights on YouTube:
Short of time but want to tune in?
Watch Short Vlog Versions on our You Tube Channel HERE