Alex is an Authenticity Coach, Inspirational Speaker and Mental Health Nurse with 16 years of clinical experience, working with people and organisations to improve their Confidence, Self-belief and Wellbeing.
Sharing his own expertise and lived experience of overcoming trauma. Alex is determined to change the paradigm around Mental Health and show people that regardless of what happens to you, your future is still in your hands!
Some key points from out interview:
- How he had to adjust the dreams that he had in life after his Mum was murdered when he was eight years old
- How he recognised he was over protected from the truth and realises now he needed to grieve
- How he struggled to find his purpose and felt he wasn't good enough for ages
- How he learnt to take personal responsibility and stopped blaming everyone else
- How he managed to find ways out of suicidal thoughts
- How looking internally made him realise he had a choice in life
- How he learnt to love himself
- How he learnt that boundaries are important and they have nurtured him.
I was so inspired talking to Alex and know you will be too!
"it's not selfish to put in place what is healthy for you" – Alex Williams
Find Alex here: linkedin.com/in/thealexjwilliams
* * * *
"Unbroken: Healing Through Storytelling" features individuals who have all triumphed after adversity and have not just bounced back in life, but forward and are now making a difference for others.
Hosted by Madeleine Black, the show will share stories of all the amazing people Madeleine has met on her own journey as an author/speaker and these stories will heal, motivate, inspire and bring hope when they share their wisdom and knowledge with her.
She really believes in the power that comes when we share our stories, that in fact we are not story tellers but story healers. Tune in to discover what helped them to stay unbroken and together we will discover that none of us are broken beyond repair.
You can find out more about Madeleine, her story and her memoir, Unbroken, from her website: https://madeleineblack.co.uk/
Watch edited highlights on YouTube:
Follow on Instagram:
Short of time but want to tune in?
Watch Short Vlog Versions on our You Tube Channel HERE