Rachel is one of those people who have experienced set back after set back, but always bounces back and remains positive and is determined to spread that positivity
She is an international award-winning photographer, has owned and run a photography business in the Midwestern United States for eight years.
Through her camera lens, she has developed a unique perspective and now weaves her vision into words.
She holds a BA in General Studies with minors in Psychology and Gender studies and has one goal; that her stories of triumph through tragedy inspire as many people as possible before she leaves this planet.
Some key points from our interview:
- How she has learnt that life is a constant choice about putting yourself back together
- How she uses her own life challenges to end the stereotypes of women/minorities/Jewish people
- How she wants to educate others acceptance and non judgement of all
- How she wants to teach people to unlearn hate
- How she is resilient despite racist attacks
- How she realises that everything is about how we respond to trauma and that we can choose to be happy
- How she's finally come to a place that she feels happy to be herself
- How she's on mission to leave a footprint of positivity to lift others up
* * * *
"Unbroken: Healing Through Storytelling" features individuals who have all triumphed after adversity and have not just bounced back in life, but forward and are now making a difference for others.
Hosted by Madeleine Black, the show will share stories of all the amazing people Madeleine has met on her own journey as an author/speaker and these stories will heal, motivate, inspire and bring hope when they share their wisdom and knowledge with her.
She really believes in the power that comes when we share our stories, that in fact we are not story tellers but story healers. Tune in to discover what helped them to stay unbroken and together we will discover that none of us are broken beyond repair.
You can find out more about Madeleine, her story and her memoir, Unbroken, from her website: https://madeleineblack.co.uk/
Watch edited highlights on YouTube:
Follow on Instagram:
Short of time but want to tune in?
Watch Short Vlog Versions on our You Tube Channel HERE